Okay, so the shop is semi-updated! There's some new items and pictures. Do you like the new backdrop of the items? I used a mini teapot I found years ago and a ring I purchased from Forever 21.
1. Darling Dexter, such a lovely blog, is 2 years old! Whitney is doing an A - Z tribute to her blog. How cute is that? What a great idea. I hope this little blog grows to something as cool as hers! I just got to get over my love/hate relationship with blogging first heh.
2. Check out my latest addition to blogs I'm following! The Velvet Bird is bursting with vintage inspiration. I love the great thrifted outfits Vanessa posts. So lovely! And check out her Etsy shop. I'm digging that wooden bow necklace!
3. Have you seen the new Anthropologie catalogue? They used actual people as models. What a cool idea! And the clothes are pretty too. That never fails.
4. I think I'm going crazy with the idea of spending any more money lately, but this shop is so tempting. I've been looking for little trinkets and such to fill up my new room. Plus my parents aren't into decorating, so I pretty much took that over heh. Check out The Curiosity Shoppe. So cute!
5. And a little announcement! If you have a little banner for your shop or blog ( I'm looking for some new inspirational blogs and blogging friends! ) I would be happy to post it up for you! Free of charge! I am only going to have five spots up & it's first come, first served basis. I just wanted a little something to add to the right column of the blog since I worked so hard with html coding to put it in! Please do email me if you are interested.
Well I'm off to my last weekend before classes resume! Have a happy weekend all!