6.01.2009

Tagged!

I was tagged by the lovely Anabela of Fieldguided :)

So here's to the questionnaire

What is your current obsession?
Kittens! I am hunting down some vintage prints and paint by numbers to decorate my room :)
And doilies. I feel like throwing them on everything!

What is your weirdest obsession?

Well, I really want a bunny. I really do. I just love how cute they are! My days are spent stalking Daily Bunny just so I can imagine that I have one. Or two.

It may sound completely normal, but a friend gave me a little Dove chocolate in the shape of a bunny and I kept it in my bag for weeks until it melted and I had to give it to my little brother.

What do you see outside your window?

The driveway to my home and lush grass. *swoon* It's summer out

What is your favourite colour?

Oh my! This is a hard...I love soft blue against white and grey currently. But I'm usually more of a cobalt blue with charcoal grey and black.

What is your weakness?
Shopping. I need to tuck my wallet away for it seems to have issues with keeping its weight hehe. I have a huge soft spot for candy too.

What animal would you be?

I am very jealous of my kitties. I want to be lazy and sleep on tables and chairs too! And they get to hop and hide in crazy places. Plus they're cute :D

What would you like to learn how to do?
When I was younger, I would watch my sister make little patterns with her embroidery threads and I was so amazed at what she could do. Now I kind of wish she still did it so she could teach me. I suppose spending hours on YouTube and Google will suffice at the moment hehe

What do you want to never happen in life?

I don't like seeing pain or crime or death or drugs. So nothing bad? hehe I cheated on that one.

What is on your bedside table?

A lovely headband that I just recieved from the sweetest shop ever, a tie I need to give my boyfriend ( also from Fieldguided ), my glasses, and a mess of things that I need to take care of

What's the last thing you bought?

A spot to sponsor a lovely blog. The first outreach advertising I did to get my shop out there. *fingers crossed*
Before that, I bought myself a very sweet headband

And my sweetie a tie :)
What do you think about the person that tagged you?
Obviously I'm a HUGE fan of her blog & shop! Anabela's got such a nice personality. She's very nice too :)

What was your favourite children's book?

I'm going to go off subject for a bit. I love how favorite it spelled right there. The "u" always gets me.
Anyway, my favorite children's book is Peter Rabbit and Owen. I have a thing for cute little mouseys in children's books. And I love bunnies.

Who do you want to meet in person?

I really want to meet Erin Fetherston and Richard Chai and Phillip Lim and Thakoon. They make pretty clothes :)
I would also like to meet my readers. They make me happy. You guys are so lovely! Thank you <3

What did you want to be as a child?
I wanted to be a fashion designer/boutique owner. I still do. Whole heartedly.

What did you dream about last night?

I don't quite remeber. I remeber feeling fuzzy though. Odd...

Which do you prefer, day or night?

Day because it's brighter out and I don't get scared walking to my door and it being super dark. But I don't like mornings because I love sleep. It's the best.

What's your favourite piece of clothing in your closet?

I have this high waisted floral skirt that my sister got me. I try to wear out as much as possible ( I know it's not to be an outfit repeater, but I love that thing so much! ).
Oh and this Thakoon for Target shirt that I've also worn more than 3 times a month...I think to the same place also. heh heh

What's your plan for tomorrow?

I might visit my sweetie. He only lives two blocks away but we're so busy these days!
Other than that, I will probably be preparing posts for the blog and take photos and list things.

What would you like to get your hands on right now?

Hmm...perhaps a thousand dollars so I can get some Polaroid film, this paint by number kitten painting I've been looking at for ages, a nice bed for the kitties, bribe my parents into letting me have a bunny... this, this, this, and this...oh dear...I think I need more money!

Or maybe quite simply thicker curtains to block out the sun in the mornings when I'm still drowsy.

What is your must have of the moment?

A nice pair of sunglasses and a light dress with pretty sandals.
And a popsicle. Yum.

What's your favourite tea flavour?

Rasberry and pomergrante. I can't remeber the brand, but it was light and sweet. I had it once and I loved every last sip. And I don't usually drink tea.

If you could go anywhere is the world right now, where would you go?

I would visit my cousins again in Australia or go to Paris and finally eat macaroons and stalk fashion designers. Or maybe California and see my hometown and relatives.
Any would be nice.

Where do you get your inspiration?
i get mine for various blogs. you can find them in the "Daily Reads" section of the blog :)
I love crafting blogs. As for the wedding blogs...I'm far too young to get married. But I love floral arrangements and pretty invitations. :)

I tag : Jessica, Jasmine, Sofia, Danni
( you're supposed to tag 8, but most peoples I know have already been tagged & I don't want them to do it again! you are not obligated to do this in anyway!)

4 comments:

Emz said...

Oh I love your headband!

anabela / fieldguided said...

You are too sweet! Thanks for doing this. I loved reading your responses. That skirt is SUCH a knockout skirt! I love it! xo

jasmine said...

i'd like to meet erin fetherston too! thank you for tagging me! :)

fraisedesbois said...

Hi,
I have been tagged as well. I love what you wrote. It is funny the chocolate bunny story. A member of my family wanted to keep a chocolate truffle for me and it melted in her front pocket. The thought was there. It is nice that you like your cat so much. I wish I had an animal too. I guess later on. Have a good day! Cheers!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin