1.29.2010

Happy Weekend!


Oh how i love this look! I wish to copy it one day.
Image from ♥

Oh my my...I have been far too absent from this blog.
And the shop. And my email accounts, which each had about three hundred emails and I use three accounts actively. Oh dear...

To be quite honest with you guys, I am a loser. I'm a book nerd. I am an honor student with FAR to much time to study and Facebook. One year left until I graduate and I am anticipating it day by day.

Class let out early and I spent the better part of my time out working on photographing items and making business cards and packaging and organizing and lining up posts and now I shall spend a little time napping.

( I have photographed my progress along the way. That'll be in another post tomorrow :] . )

1 comment:

Jane D. said...

hi melissa! long time no see (; just stopping by to say hi!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin